Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Beginning of Blood Rivalry

I've been writing Blood Rivalry for about 3 years.  It's been a start and stop process.  Since having 2 kids, my life is quite busy.  I started it while my husband was working on his master's thesis.  I had a lot of time on my hands when the kids had gone to bed because he was busy.

It's been a fantastic journey so far. I find that as I write the characters really have begun to take to take on a life of their own.  They are constantly "talking" to me throughout the day and I can't wait until I can get the time to write at night.

Recently, I decided that I needed to chronicle the whole writing process.  Because this is my first novel, I am learning a lot as I go.  I never have been much of a journal writer, but for some strange reason I feel the need to keep a log of the process.  Hopefully it will prove to be an interesting read!

Enjoy!!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment